Visible Learning…at last! originally published on Hamford Primary School’s Teaching and Learning Blog.
Hattie’s 8 Mind Frames
- My fundamental task is to evaluate the effect of my teaching on students’ learning and achievement.
- The success and failure of my students’ learning is about what I do or don’t do. I am a change agent.
- I want to talk more about learning than teaching.
- Assessment is about my impact.
- I teach through dialogue not monologue.
- I enjoy the challenge and never retreat to “doing my best”.
- It’s my role to develop positive relationships in class and staffrooms.
- I inform all about the language of learning.
To find out more about the influential work of John Hattie visit our Visible Learning page.